AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there wheat news?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 1/31/2017 18:51 (#5807919 - in reply to #5807855)
Subject: Some outfit cut Russian crop 6 mmt's..??

I heard Chipster say that some outfit.. ???  cut the Russkie's crop by 6 mmt's.. (hacked hillary's email?) today on MR.

Also I haven't had time to dig them out but evidently the state crop reports were little changed.. with Colorado actually lower rated than the last time.

The top soil is drying off here pretty well.. we should be back in the fields next week.  Again I believe that the WIDE BASIS will be a big hindrance where livestock grazers will look at local wheat prices.. "SUCKS!!" and choose to walk it off on the hoof.. as I said below.. 55% of the acres in Oklahoma are being grazed per this weeks report.

Again I believe we have a decent shot at seeing $5 futures.. on the KW.

Ethanol plant loaded a wheat shuttle this week.. got another corn shuttle due in tomorrow..  about to tucker me out trying to keep up with em..  I'm really amazed how many bushels we have shoved through that facility this winter.  Always a truck in line.. one coming.. one leaving.. checking tickets.. right at 160 trucks for the day.. 150,000 bu per day.. 750 k per week.. 40 myn per year pace..  5 or 6 years ago it was zippo.

Just an amazing thing to watch.  Even I'm impressed for us'in's out here in Hicksville.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)