AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can ANYONE Explain this ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/28/2016 07:32 (#5727483 - in reply to #5726968)
Subject: 3 - Teen - DEMAND

Buxton ND
Kinda thinking teens means the same on this side of the border so like $13 beans ? Yeah they could go there tho harvest if nearing in Brazil That's getting MarkWright style and that BS that every China-men would eat a 4 oz beef paddy and fat's would be $300, we learned that did not end well.

DEMAND ever stop to think about that bean and corn demand and how much was because of Brazil's short last winter ? Corn this is a BIG DEAL not near as much beans. Lots of comments about here's the demand base, look at all this demand in corn yet not ONE comment about roughly 25 mmt MORE forecast to come out of just Brazil.

I'll bring up MW again, he had his head buried in a 8" PCV pipe ONLY looking at DEMAND with the beef as Mr. Market and Mr. History ran up and cut his balls off. Kinda like last summer with that 8" drought PCV pipe.

7 billion fat people, WRONG most of those are not fat because they grow up rice and veggie with very little meat. Alots of us grow up eating meat and potatoes,,, are we just gonna switch to rice and veggies ? Just like their NOT going to go to eating MEAT and POTATOES.

I dated a Philippine a gal 2 years back, fish/pork and RICE. She had 2 good jobs so could afford to buy what ever she wanted. I could not believe how fast her and 2 sons (American born) could go thru a 25 pound bag on RICE. Either sitting on the stove or in the fridge there was ALWAYS RICE. I'd guess it would probably take 2 generations more til her son's kids will really eat American.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)