AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

haunted or creepy machinery stories?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tatertot
Posted 11/1/2016 08:33 (#5611826 - in reply to #5610944)
Subject: RE: haunted or creepy machinery stories?

Central MN
We have some fields that are way back off of the beaten path which is literally the end of the road. There is 3 pivots with some dry land and low ground back there and it has always given me and others the creeps. I have no issue being out there in the day light but by myself after dark just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Too many unexplainable things and sightings have happened to me and others. One specific instance was once my uncle was helping me bale hay in a meadow back there. It was a dead calm evening, the sun was setting and about 70 degrees. We had quit for the day and were just leaning on the back of the truck B S'ing when all of the sudden just one wheel on a folded up 12 wheel V rake starts spinning real fast like some one grabbed it and spun it. We looked at each other and said that was weird when the wheel all of the sudden stopped and then took off spinning just as hard in the other direction, still only one of the 12 wheels. That's when we decided it was time to go home.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)