AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

haunted or creepy machinery stories?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 10/31/2016 19:37 (#5610944)
Subject: haunted or creepy machinery stories?

Pierce county WI
I come from a deep bloodline of Irish Catholics, so we're really very superstitious. Anybody have a spooky machinery story for Halloween? It's going to be a pretty late night for me, so I thought Id share my haunted story. I had a '71 dodge demon 340 4spd when I was late teens/ early 20s. It was a blast to drive, but you never felt alone in it. It always felt like someone was riding with you. The crazy part was it didn't like anybody else driving it, with the exception of my dad. On numerous occasions I had friends try to take it, for a quick drive, or to play a joke on me. It would just not start, sometimes it would crank, but not fire. Other times it wouldn't even try. One time I told a friend he could take it for a drive and it would sputter and hesitate and not do what it was supposed to. He had driven a stick for a long time, ashe grew up on a farm. I would get in it, and it was ready to run no problem. My dad could also get in it any time and drive. That car probably looked out for me, cause I never wrecked it. 135 mph on rural roads with non power drum brakes... What an idiot! I suppose it was all coincidence, but it was way different than any other vehicle I've owned. I've got a spooky fieldwork story maybe I'll share later on, right now I gotta get some more corn. Happy Halloween
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)