AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harvest sales...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/8/2016 10:46 (#5570504 - in reply to #5570492)
Subject: RE: Harvest sales...

Buxton ND
Fry my high end would be 3.65 and 10.20 right now.

Short covering rally in corn to 3.50 ZCZ, this is backed by the numbers and money flows. Do not like how it failed @ 3.50 and sold off hard Thursday. Friday's close clearly reads pre-weekend hedge pressure to me. This was test #1 of 3.50 = the old 4.50 sorry to say.

Beans, Dido comments above. Add in we have all this demand demand demand in beans yet Mr. Market is tell us to store beans ? = a big crop = producers selling cash beans. The long side of the fund boys bought 999 contract of beans, that does about as much good as peeing into this hurricane's wind. Support in beans the last 2 months has solely came from China/UN-known/whoever's export buying. DO NOT read all UN-known's as CHINA this was a MAJOR mistake about this time of year in 2012***** Farm radio news tend to play all these UN-known's as AKA China, other countries have seemed to learn to play the UN-known game. Here to the commercial have the edge, their writing the contracts so they KNOW who UN-known really is. Will invite any commercial's to add comments here ? ? ? Maybe this could even be a subject for up and coming board meetings ? ? ? Any board members out there have a set big enough to bring this up ? ? ? Don't wanna comment in here ? my email is good.

You know I'm friendly MPL wheat, mite even be Jon KC friendly and could even like that soft cookie wheat if I get what I'm thinking next week :o) Mite take a new contract low FIRST

Feed end users, if I was feeding something,,, I'd be patiently twiddling my thumbs, but ready to pounce. Corn/bean guys will not like this, but remember back when the livestock guys were your hands and knees begging to buy that $8.00 ++ corn/ $500 meal ? ? ? Corn/beans guys, at least some of them had a chip on their shoulders played hard ball and wanted MORE. You got the shaft paying thru the teeth to feed those hoofs and feather. Now the tables/shaft have been has been turned. We grain guys need the livestock's guy and the livestock guys need the grain guys. So forgot about the shafts and sticking it to each other,,, work together in a fair price now and into next year.

With that, maybe the feeders could come up with their own fancy dancy contracts and it would benefit BOTH, now and into next year. Anyone wanna work something up that would benefit EACH and by-pass the commercials ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)