AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

view of all the grains, side by side, a green right edge!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/2/2016 16:13 (#5560230 - in reply to #5560197)
Subject: The Leader

Buxton ND
Is not in those charts.
Bean oil I think traders are smoken weed.
Meals the ugly ugly dog, missing one eye, frozen off ear, 3 legs, answers to the name "Lucky"

Add to month end, quarter end and dressing up the quarter end books. I could get bullish corn tho month/quarter end is tempering my enthusiasm. Too easy for the a bull trap here. Reason if a trading firms has been selling corn short/mid or long term, buying it back with very good profits makes the books look good. Buying it back could make for that all that green of the right hand edge.

Oats, IMO it doesn't have enough traders trading to know Jack Quaker

Now if you want THE leader, I see MPL wheat.
I've seen this brewing since harvest in the from of bull spreads. I've tried to find out what went on, no one seems to wanna say nothin. Bout the only thing I did find out a 2 big players were bumping head on the MWEU/Z spreads. IDK but they seem to be bumping again. I see MPL goes inverted by Halloween, probably before.

KE its leading also,,, not by price,,, but its very quietly leading just the same and no one seem to notice. If you here the funds are mega short wheat's,,, its old old new or there totally WRONG, they just long a tad long KE w-e Tuesday

ZW sorry guys I see nothing there, it should come around as this is the big wheat spec game.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)