AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

soybeans over or under 50.6
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/1/2016 09:25 (#5558204 - in reply to #5558113)
Subject: RE: soybeans over or under 50.6

Buxton ND
Easy-Over Please

Winc, same thing up here 15-25 over APH's seems to be the normal. I've heard #'s I trust up to 68-70 bpa beans in eastern ND, that's beyond crazy. Best I've ever heard before in my area is 55-57

The rumor yesterday was China rejected 3 ships because they were TOO big of beans J/K ! ! !
Seed size is a BIG DEAL, this to include double crop.
For the week spec money sold a net 27k leaving them net long +99k down from there "peak" of 252k late June
55% of this long liquidation or "WL"
They've been selling 10 out of the last 13 weeks, very clear tend and not heavy buyers the 3 weeks they did buy.
The spec money is simple TOO LONG given the crop condition the past months and TOO LONG,,,,, given the size of this crop. This has been the big risk in beans since July. If they wanna go net short like wheat and corn there is just no way to sugar coat that.
ONLY reason why we held 9.40 this week IMO was of commercials buying those beans to cover/hedge sales to China/whoever.
I've made some comments about pooping bricks/blocks or not caught dead long beans, see absolutely no reason to even think about changing my mind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)