AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 9020B Excavator Hydraulics Getting Hot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 7/19/2016 11:19 (#5419639 - in reply to #5419509)
Subject: RE: Case 9020B Excavator Hydraulics Getting Hot

South Western Ontario, Canada
D&M Farms - 7/19/2016 10:51

Dan Loehr - 5/16/2016 13:36

agree w possible crap in front of radiator - we always run our engine wide open I thought that's how they were made to be used? (except when in tight confines) I don't know if engine running wide open would help w heating but I can't think, how it would hurt. If neither of those check your hydraulic swivel in the middle of the Hoe ( where the oil is directed for your tracks) the O rings tend to get wore out and oil will bypass-not very expensive to fix but a little difficult to get all the hoses removed. IMO if any of these-don't track straight, low power when tracking-rebuild the hyd swivel we have rebuilt ours 2X in 5000 hrs.

Possibly an idea worth what it costs -Dan

I know its been awhile since I posted this but, the oil cooler looks clean. It does seem to be under powered while tracking. I have a couple pics of the hydraulic swivel from the Case web site. If you could point me in the right direction for the O-ring replacement, I'd appreciate it.

Clean the rad! Looks clean doesn't mean it IS clean. Unless you can see though the fins with light on other side it isn't clean.

Edit: be sure the hydraulic tank is full.

Edited by jcfarmboy 7/19/2016 11:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)