AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

7810 SCV Settling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BHTN
Posted 6/12/2016 07:45 (#5349876)
Subject: 7810 SCV Settling

West Tennessee
I've done a search several times and can't find an appropriate answer. If someone can point me to a thread I would appreciate it. Our 7810 is used pulling a 20ft 1560 drill so the SCV gets a workout on our uneven ground. The other day my main man said it was settling down really quickly after picking it up. He moved to another valve and it worked fine so we kept going. A day later and that valve is doing the same thing. If we unplug the hoses or lock up the valve on the drill it stays up fine. We've replaced the o rings in the barrel coupler and no change. We already know that our dealership only replaces the valve block itself ($1,300 or so a few years back) because they say it isn't feasible (cost effective) to work on them. Is this all we can do? I did read something about replacing the barrels in the couplers and we're willing to try that if that might help. I can't see any oil coming out of the coupler return hoses so thinking the barrels aren't the problem. Seems like that valve could be worked on if we knew what to do to it but maybe not. Any help is appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)