AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford vs Chevy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 6/11/2016 19:35 (#5349272 - in reply to #5349165)
Subject: RE: Ford vs Chevy

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
Steve - 6/11/2016 18:11

mike,ohio - 6/11/2016 16:47

Ford took government money to,they just didn't advertise it. As far as being number one,some companies count differently than others. I know ford counts rental fleet numbers and military purchases. Most rental and military purchases are the lowest bid type of sales, not based on quality. They all say they have the number one selling truck. Some say best selling in it's class, they qualify everything.

X2. Also if you combine GMC and Chevy the numbers change

And last I heard Ford hadn't paid back their govt money? I believe GM has

Ford took a government LOAN that does not have to be repaid until 2020, but they still have to pay it back. When it was all said and done with GM, the taxpayers money came up more than 11 billion short of what our government paid for the GM stock, so that's 11 billion that never got paid back and never will. That also does not count the money stolen from the secure bond holders by obongo and the UAW. The secure bond holders are supposed to go to the front of the line and be paid in full first in BK, but that never happened with this corrupt administrations "modified" BK for GM.
As to chevy and gmc combined outselling ford F series, It has not happened in nearly 40 years. For example, in 2013, Chevy sold 418,312 pickups, Gmc sold 157,185 for a combined sales of 575,497 chev + gmc pickups while Ford F series sold 763,402, so for that year, outsold chev and gmc combined by nearly 100,000 pickups. The numbers have been similar most every year for decades.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)