AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

99 buick park avenue.......no working turn signals.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/6/2008 05:46 (#525253 - in reply to #525250)
Subject: RE: 99 buick park avenue.......no working turn signals.

Kansas
Aughhh...........your not easing the feeling in my gut this is going to require a steering wheel removal, which is no problem, the problem is finding a place warm to do it now. Dang. Never fails.

01 dodge pickemups have turn signal issues? 102,000 on mine right now and it's still working fine. Of course, I don't use turn signals much poking around the countryside.

Yea, there was talk that this buick may need a 75 dollar part put in the steering column to make the blinkers work right again. I havn't had much time to look but I am not convinced that something else isn't the problem.........and if it ultimately is that high priced steering sector part..............time to see how to jerry rig it.

This is exactly why the big 3 deserve to go down. They dropped the "kiss" theory to gaurantee job security for mr. goodwrench. Now it's biting them in the ass. Well Ha ha......bet I ain't laughing tearing that steering wheel off.

Air bag.......yea, this will be a first time. That goes off in my face I may have to change my pants.

You got any other information your willing to share to finish off ruining the start of my day?? LMAO!!! j/k
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)