AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean stocks to use vs price
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/16/2016 09:48 (#5179612 - in reply to #5179521)
Subject: RE: Soybean stocks to use vs price

Buxton ND
13.84 - ZS
6.18 - ZC
This is the 45 day SMA off a monthly chart, so for 45 monthly, nearly 4 years its the average futures price.
We as US producers may not have thought that was enough, or thought that is what we deserve, or thought with our expenses that is what we had to have.
To the WORLD PRODUCERS it was UN-real profits*****
With the WORLD currency markets they still have very good prices.
AKA Maize's guy's up north had $.5.00 Christmas time corn.
AKA Brazilian soybean producers had prices EQUAL TO OUR HIGHS OF 2012 on September 15th which is their starting date for planting.

Maize's chart pretty much shows why our export sales/bookings of soybeans last summer were VERY POOR.
China actually has bought MORE then last year, there just out of Brazil.
This subject was MAJORLY under my skin last June, July, August last year.
The last 4 years there has been so much mis-information on markets from MANY sources and MANY directions it burns me to no end.
There is and has been very good info also from many directions also.
Yet I've been told POINT BLUNT,,,,, that I'm suppose to kept my MOUTH SHUT,,,,, so I don't step on someone toes, or piss someone off. I really could care less about someone's toes I care about the AMERICAN PRODUCERS and yes need to toss Maize's boys in here also.

That's why I'm NOT a broker and NOT a market adviser and why I love NAT, because I can speak my mind of what I see in the markets. There is a handful or 2 of guys I here really rub the wrong way and have for quite some time. I guess such is life and it won't be the same if I wasn't on someone manure list :o)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)