AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hydroswing doors, major company issues. WARNING!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

InsaneGrain
Posted 3/13/2016 12:52 (#5173375)
Subject: Hydroswing doors, major company issues. WARNING!!!!

Southern, WI
Anyone else deal with these guys? I bought a door from them last September with a 8-12 week delivery date. Payed them half up front with the other half due on delivery. Lost all communication with the sales lady, Rachel Frankino, last November. She just flat out stopped responding to emails and returning calls. I have been a huge pain in their ass the last 6 months, I know they screen calls. I have since been in contact with the receptionist and VP of Operations(Jesse Draper), they just keep stringing me along, again emails stop again. I call and find out that the VP is no longer with the company! What gives? Fast forward to today, several weeks ago I was send pictures of "my"door. Supposedly the door is in northern Wisconsin, cant be more than 3 hours from me, and the hydraulics and pump all ship from different sources? Still no delivery, company doesn't give two Sh*t's. Meanwhile our brand new shed full of equipment has been sitting wide open all winter long. Finally got a little nasty with the receptionist and got a call back from a "higher up" same poor attitude, states we owe in full for the door whether we take it or not. I just want this resolved, they seem to make a great product, but what a terrible company to deal with. At this point I am looking for other doors that can fill a 42x18ft opening. This company is a shell, they do nothing themselves, only field calls( about one in every 15 they actually answer) I would HIGHLY recommend NOT dealing with them

Edited by InsaneGrain 3/15/2016 14:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)