AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Free Range"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mark in WCIowa
Posted 1/26/2016 19:50 (#5066319 - in reply to #5065696)
Subject: RE: "Free Range"

Scranton
Big Ben - 1/26/2016 15:08

"I don't owe you full disclosure of our marketing methods and the premiums we get, but I will tell you that our major crop is grain corn and we have not sold any through traditional marketing channels in over 10 years. "

Oh dear loard...you are quite a piece of work...Here's a hint...I live 2000 miles away...I'm not going to steal your "marketing Methods" LOL...My guess is you are afraid to share them as they might get picked apart as hypocrisy...Whatever I guess..

""Sustainable" is my all time favorite organic lie. "

Your opinion...that a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee.

"You call my article from a mainstream media publication biased, after some of the sources you cited above? That is simply laughable. "

Your article was a REPRINT of an OP/ED from a right wing think tank. Everyone has their own bias....never claimed mine weren't biased...I claimed mine were what our customers were thinking, which really seems to bother you.

"I did not force your hand in defense of anything. You came into this thread after I did, and your first reply was far more offensive than defensive."

I would say my first post was aptly descriptive...you have a burr up your @$$ about organic, and it seems to agitate you.

""... this is what organic people have to compete with....an industry that allows the bottom line to define their morals sometimes..."

The irony here is almost painful, so soon after you "GUARANTEE" your organic acres are more profitable, and then side with the left while saying you disagree with them. "

Two entirely different points that you dishonestly cut and pasted together there...Like I said before...perhaps you should seek help...you shouldn't go through life so worried about what others are doing that it leaves you so agitated.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)