AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"THE BOX"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/25/2016 09:31 (#5062280)
Subject: "THE BOX"

Buxton ND
ZM is correct,,,, last year Kory was screaming DROUGHT, "This is the real deal guys" end of quota he's kinda known for crying wolf.
He's selling a service somehow of info out of Brazil, picked up a month or so ago one can get "VIP" phone calls ? ? ? Another tweet thanking all the new subscriptions and those VIP calls.

OK if your sitting with a pile of UN-priced corn and beans,,, you want to hear bullish info correct ? ? ?
Are you willing to pay for the info ?
Did that bullish info help or hurt YOUR 2015 crop marketing plan on YOUR*****FARM ?
Now I've been the "BBB" on bean for quite some time, yaa I got a 12 pack other then that NO ONE DARN RED CENT.

I do not have any beans sold for next year, so REAL-LY would like $10 ZSX16 so I want a darn rally and a good one. The hot dry weather since Thursday is just A start. Goes back to the stage of beans, are just starting to yellow OR are combines sitting at headlines/end-rows ready to rock and roll ? or the the combine hoppers FULL and waiting for trucks to return ? Dry weather at harvest is not bullish. They've got a big export bookings lined up ready to rock and roll, yaa you don't wanna hear that but its some goodies out of my newish firm I'm hedging thru tho.

Then forget the weather and think out of the box, think "China's Box"
From July4thish their stock market has crashed and burned from,
to under
Many of our markets opened after the 4th of July with gaps,,,,,,, not a good sign.
Slowly rebounded to a trading range of 3500- 3700
Then DUMPED again to start of the year making new low below $2900
Some of our markets started with gaps lower, NOT a good sign
Energy's have taken a dump since New Years, lock in step with CHINA

In case you missed my point.
Starting July 4th hard lower IS NOT bullish. MANY missed this focusing on OUR "Rain Rally"
Starting New Year lower IS NOT bullish,,, there was 2 tiny winy gaps in the OUR DOW
IF the Shanghia takes another dump lower,,,,,,,,,,,, I really don't think they/traders care what Brazil's yield is***** China slows and WE ALL SLOW WORLD WIDE*****

Now "THE BOX" comes from my older sisters before my time, the 2 older ones wanted to slide down the stairs in a big cardboard box. They didn't quite trust the box so they sent the youngest down for a trial run ='d ER visit and a broken collar bone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)