AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The End of Saudi Arabia?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Walton Farms
Posted 1/21/2016 07:19 (#5052312 - in reply to #5052136)
Subject: RE: The End of Saudi Arabia?

SW Indiana
I agree with Rob on all his posts. Around my area 6 coal mines have closed within the last 5 years. All good paying jobs that aren't going to be replaced in this area. So those families leave the area, the truck drivers aren't stopping for fuel and buying lunch in our towns much anymore. Most people have no idea the trickle down effect the war on coal has caused.

I will agree that if you burn coal their is emissions, but technology has changed that as well. Anybody else need to add sulfur to your fertility program now? The government wants to subsidize everything but coal, it is an unfair process. I'm not looking to start a subsidy fight here. Farmers, solar panel companies, wind turbine companies, people that don't want to work, and on and on. Breakout the government help the power companies update their scrubber systems and keep Americans working in high paying fields. It seems like the government has forgotten their is a lot of people between the two oceans that depend on our natural resource of coal to provide for their families.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)