AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crude
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 1/20/2016 07:46 (#5049463 - in reply to #5049407)
Subject: RE: crude

NCND
Don't worry they will pump. Always have always will. Look at the bust in 80s things kept pumping. Don't ask the Internet ask guys who produced thru that. I actually know guys so I'd like to consider my info from source and not internet land or whatever newspaper article you read online.

If they knew open was going to hurt price Why not just sell the paper?

It's all hbp southern. Old wells are bought, transferred and sold all the time. Bankruptcy won't stop the flow. If anything money would go into escrow.

One of my best friends manages the largest mineral leasing and energy services business's in the state. If there is a transfer,title work or anything involved in the determination of royalties and parties holding claim that needs to be done they do it.

I'm not saying price of oil will never go up I'm stating the obvious everyone who has been betting against it this far has been very very wrong.

That's 2 months in a row something you guys didn't think could happen. Now has happened twice which I find hilarious. I'll say we go down next report. That way I'm right 3 months in a row :)

Believe it or not actually working and being around an industry gives more insight than what you read. Every paper article I've ever read that I'm familiar with the situation has proven to be only half right at best. It's that way with anything you read I find. Fwiw

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)