AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you handle it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NoTill1825
Posted 11/15/2015 08:02 (#4897216 - in reply to #4896362)
Subject: RE: How would you handle it?

NC Indiana
Question, if the one neighbor is farming through the road because of the swamp making the road impassable, did he already have the ROW closed? Maybe it would be in his interest to work with you/your landlord and get it closed? Legally, how wide is this ROW? Is this a county road ROW then? I would think the county would have something to say about this if it is (here they would anyway).

I understand your frustration. I fight with my neighbor over my house driveway. We live on a road where there is a section adjustment between the north and south sections. Well he claims the markers for the north section are the markers in the south section, which they clearly are not based upon the pins in the road, the alignment of the roads and fence lines between sections and those pins, aerial photography from 1941 showing the lane in question going to the home site where I live, the names on my deed, and the marker pins for my property line. But he keeps trying to encroach on my lane with tillage and using my lane for hauling out his crops making it impassable for my wife's car at times.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)