AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 11/1/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/1/2015 08:30 (#4870138)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 11/1/15*****

Good Sunday Morning.... Well, we had an extra hour, was it used to your advantage or disadvantage. To exercise, or eat Halloween candy? Hard to believe it is November already. This group, well most of us started last January. Some of us have struggled, other have just plowed those pounds under like turning over the soil, buried them under, never to be seen again. So proud of each and every one of you for sticking with this group.

Harvest is hopefully winding down for most of you and you can get the machinery ready for it's winter slumber. That should give you move time to work on yourself then. Well, at least I hope it gives you some extra time to take that walk with someone special, or put some headphones on and hit the road or trails and take that walk.

I think Dave and I need to go kneel in the corner (that was my mom's punishment when I was naughty as a child) (no wonder I needed a knee replacement) We had 3 parties in two days and too much liquid spirits and food and of course Halloween candy. I don't know why I even buy it. The last few years I have had zero kids come to my door. But I am always afraid not to have any, just in case someone shows up. So of course we got into it. Shame on us.

How did all of you do, hope you had a good week, show Dave and me how it is suppose to be done. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)