AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 10/25/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 10/25/2015 10:56 (#4856875 - in reply to #4856806)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 10/25/15*****

Don't socialize too much but the few people I am around have noticed. Have went from size 40 pants to 38's to 36's to 34's and may have to go to 32's soon. I still had some 38's and 36's from the last time around I tried losing weight. The 34's are new territory for me. I pulled out my old HS graduation suit and was able to wear it comfortably again. It's been almost 30 years ago since I was at this weight.

Last Dr. checkup in July he said well I'm technically not obese with my weight loss but still considered in the overweight category  according to the height/ weight /BMI chart which sort of irritated me. I've lost more since then but after looking at the web I would need to get to around 160 and would still be in upper range for my height. Not sure I want to go that far but would like to get into the mid 160's.

Harvest is finished but still a bunch of projects I want to get finished before it starts getting cold and the snow begins. Little time for breaks and fun when you work alone. Seems it's always onto the next project or task on the seemingly never ending list.

With the low/zero carbs your body is supposed to seek out and maintain a level it is in equilibrium at. The losses have slowed down and there were several stubborn plateau levels earlier on but the best part is not needing to change or do anything different. I don't miss the snacks between meals anymore and for the most part don't get hungry between meals either.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)