AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats it worth? CIH 2166
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

premoj
Posted 8/14/2015 22:03 (#4733781 - in reply to #4733508)
Subject: RE: Whats it worth? CIH 2166

The guy I work with has had a case machine for 20+ years, I been around them for last 10+ years. We know the ins and outs of them pretty well, so I'm fairly confident in our inspection of it. We had just about every cover off of it, and checked the drive couplings and usual failure points. From what I remember from back in March, the gentleman that owned it had it for a couple of yrs and did not use it the last year due to his health, but the dealer had gone through it thoroughly when he purchased it. I spent the better part of the afternoon taking to the gentleman that had been helping him out in March. We were going to buy it at auction but ended up not because of a deposit that didn't occur when it was supposed to... It just happened that a local dealer bought it, and while checking it over last week I noticed a couple points that i recognized and checked the SN to be the same machine. We're supposed to talk again tomorrow, but I just wanted to make sure roughly the trade value was about where I thought it should be for the age of our machine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)