AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A not-so-scenic drive around northwest Ohio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 7/24/2015 08:49 (#4696798 - in reply to #4696644)
Subject: RE: why do an ohio crop tour...........................

I just found it odd that when you post you always give links back to OCJ content that sends web traffic to OCJ  and when there was a link on OCJ linking back to a NAT discussion, on a topic many are concerned about ,that got removed. Of course you are free to edit and run your site as you see fit but it looks a bit biased that the linking is only going in 1 direction.

I was NOT referring to any individual farmers insurance coverage / particulars or details with my question.

I think you might me misinterpreting my insurance question ?

I was asking for proof of insurance from the Ohio tour's organizers and promoters that they have purchased liability coverage for all tour participants and that they will responsible for adressing and resolving any injuries or claims that may happen on private land while conducting said tour and that landowners are protected from any such claims and liability.

Again I applaud your actions in getting landowner permissions to look at crops but the liability exposure issues for landowners still remains unresolved in my opinion.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)