AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

soybean supplements
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AGB
Posted 6/27/2015 13:50 (#4649155)
Subject: soybean supplements

Mid-Michigan
I'm located in central Michigan. We have missed all the floods. Our beans are as good as we have ever had. All our beans followed corn. They survided the flexstsr gt that burned the heck out of them. I have to go again over them for another shot of mn. In the past I have tried foliar n p and k products. They looked better but no yield increase (at least only covered roi). Fungicides have never covered cost. Have any of you done a post pass (about ready to flower) that you considered was a success in terms of yield? I'm a snake oil guy twice (I'll give it a good chance). With poor prices, do any of you suggest anything in the tank when I go over with the manganese that will increase yield? At this point I see no insects. All are on tiled ground. We are shooting for 50 plus BPA. Rarely have we done better than 60 on a field average. Looking for suggestions for those of you in high yielding situations. Seed was treated but no inoculant (tried that with no success). Looks like a good year for white mold. I planted a couple varieties with decent resistance to issues I think we have but no real confirmation. All beans are planted in 7.5 at around 160,000. Have a fair amount of muck. All beans (clay and muck) look good. All are conventional til.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)