AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Federal Reserve and the Banks that own it.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 9/18/2008 00:33 (#463243)
Subject: The Federal Reserve and the Banks that own it.

West Ky
I wanted to tell you guys this is stuff from some of the books I own as well as public records and some of my own thoughts. I know that many of you don't believe this stuff but I'm telling you how it is. Later if I have time I will tell how the Rothschilds builds up debt then pass the debt over to the governments in their respected countries so the the public and government will be responsible to repay or sign over their property to the bank.

Here is a list of the banks that own the Federal Reserve
Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Isreal Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

These are all Rothschild banks

Rothschild's are filthy rich and use others to funnel their wealth through to purchase industry and different types of institutions so their name will not be in the limelight. For example on March 31st 1913 J.P. Morgan, alleged owner of the J.P. Morgan banking empire, dies, He is thought to be the richest man in America, but his will revealed he owned only 19% of J.P. Morgan companies. The other 81%? Owned by the Rothschilds.

Congressman Charles Lindbergh states
"The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized...The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

This is how the scam works....first of all this is fiat money which is money that is printed on paper backed up by nothing.

If the money in circulation in a country is 5 million dollars and a central bank is set up and prints another 15 million and sends that out into the economy through loans etc, then this will naturally reduce the value of the initial 5 million dollars that was in circulation before the bank was formed. This is because the initial 5millon that was 100% of the economy is now only 25% of the economy (stage one). It will also give the bank control of 75% of the money in circulation with the 15 million they sent out into the economy. This causes inflation which is simply the reduction in worth of money borne by the common person, due to the economy being flooded with too much money, an economy which the Central Bank are responsible for. As the common person's money is worth less, he has to go to the bank to get a loan to help run his business and when the Central Bank is satisfied there are enough people with debt out there, the bank will tighten the supply of money by not offering loans. This is stage two.
Stage three, is sitting back and waiting for the people in debt to them to go bankrupt, allowing the bank to then seize from them real wealth, businesses and property etc, for pennies on the dollar. Inflation never affects a central bank, in fact they are the only group who can benefit from it, as if they are ever short of money they can simply print more.

Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln both stated that the greatest threat to the U.S. is the Rothschild's and their Central Bank. Lincoln said "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe."
Canadian Attorney, Gerald G. McGeer in the Candian House of Commans in 1934 obtained evidence delted from the public record provided to him by the Secret Service at the trial of John Wilkes Booth, after Booth's alleged death. McGeer stated that it showed that Booth was a mercenary working for the international bankers......... The reason he was assisinated was because Lincoln stopped borrowing money from the bankers at 36% interests and started printing our own money called the greenback.

"The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation." -Vladimir Lenin

Syria, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan "the axis of evil" did not have a central bank. Lebanon and a couple of years ago Venezuela who kicked out the central bank out which then entailed them as enemy #1 with massive propaganda and several CIA attempted coups against Chavez.
I know most on here won't like it but it is what it is. Yes you are being mislead and lied to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)