AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overlooked inflection point in the market today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 2/19/2015 12:00 (#4398071 - in reply to #4398049)
Subject: RE: Overlooked inflection point in the market today

OldMcdonald - 2/19/2015 10:52 " I have no doubt this will end badly at some point, but price is saying not today/ not next month, not next year- not even likely this decade." Well... i'll mark this post for you Jpartner! ;) The reason that the dollar is doing so well, is because the "other guys" are printing way more. Look at the YEN - everything you said above about the printing not causing inflation is doing exactly the opposite there.. and it's the same in the Euro. It's price is getting creamed. You're not seeing it in the dollar because guess where all those devalued yen and euros are running to? The devaluations ARE happening, just in the periphery first. It's a global economy.. to think that USA is gong to be able to withstand the torrent as other economies continue to debase is folly IMO. It's a matter of time. Eventually ALL currencies are going to meet the same fate. And IMO it's going to be a lot sooner than you think

LOL...I knew you would Mac!  Put it in the same pile with all my other "quack" ideas quickly dismissed as never going to happen that have been confirmed..... :-)

Edited by jpartner 2/19/2015 12:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)