AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update from St Louis to Minnesota
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 7/22/2014 22:51 (#3981384)
Subject: Update from St Louis to Minnesota

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
We got back from our Bi monthly trip to St Louis today and decided to go back the avenue (same way we went down)
Thank you for the concern for my wife she will be staying on the FDA trial, she had a reaction to the drug but Barnes & Jewish hospital felt the drug will aid in reversing the disease lets hope and pray! I've told her about the site and she just laughs at me and in her own words its just a virtual coffee shop! I couldn't help but LOL.
The crop report was surprising with a little heat and wind the crop went down hill in three days which I though seem odd? we got back and I went out first to see our local fields and same weather and very little if any stress?
From Troy, Mo to Mount Pleasant, IA you can see the crop turning lighter color, the soybeans with no irrigation leaves where flipping, and you can see the lighter color on the corn? from Iowa city to waterloo not bad but some stress, and waterloo to Minnesota boarder very spot I would say there is going to be 200 BPA and 100 feet across field you'll see 50 BPA, beans are tough since in the Iowa city, Iowa to Minnesota boarder they are still ok and we will watch to see what happens.
The yellow spot aren't getting any greener, in fact I believe there groping?
This is a 450 mile drive and its just one region and very narrow, but I think this crop is on the edge of collapse if we get just a little weather hiccup!
We leave again in 10 day so it will be interesting to see the changes if any?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)