AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

harley golf cart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Tim in WI
Posted 8/8/2006 14:37 (#33826 - in reply to #33819)
Subject: Grab it

Embarrass WI
That is pretty cheap if it is any condition at all. 3 wheel ones bring that around here-there has been a golf cart popularity craze in our area for the last 5 years or so. The old H-D carts are pretty bulletproof, and parts are widely available. My brother has a 3 wheel one he got in a pile at least 10 years ago, his kids run it what seems like continuosly whenever it is above freezing. He has had to rebuild the(2-stroke) motor 2x, second time he put on a new jug, piston and head for a total cost of just over $100.

Harley sold their cart line-to Par Car? I think, then they became Columbia, or maybe it's the other way around. Anyway, the golf car shops around here can get about anything you need for parts. I was in last spring getting an oil filter and an older lady wrote out a check for a 3 wheel Harley cart for her grandson. $1200. It looked to be pretty nice, but it was still a 3 wheel cart.

We have a Club Car Turf II utility vehicle, with a 4 foot square dump box on the back, it is "as handy as a pocket on a shirt".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)