AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader Liquid control to replace Raven 450
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/19/2013 21:50 (#3106464 - in reply to #3106006)
Subject: RE: Agleader Liquid control to replace Raven 450

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
superfarmer - 5/19/2013 18:34

I'm replacing my Raven 450 with my Agleader Integra. What wire harness do I need from the liquid control module to control my boom sections (3 pin weatherpack), control valve (2 pin flat), flow meter (3 pin, can't think of the name, but raven uses them on all flow meters), and a pressure transducer (same style connector as flowmeter)? I'd also like to be able to control 2 auxiliary bypass valves, where to they tie in? Agleader's catalog is not clear as to what each harness does. Thanks.

edit: conxall is the connector on the flowmeter and transducer, or at least that's what sensor 1 calls them.

There are different possibilities. One cable is the Raven replacement. With this harness you continue to use the Raven cables that you have (Console cable and Product cable). The new cable goes in between and connects to the Auxiliary Input module and liquid module which are then physically located in the cab of the tractor or sprayer.

Another route is to replace the Raven cables completely. There is a harness available for the tractor where the Auxiliary Input module is located in the cab. This cable terminates in an AMP connector that contains High Current Power and Ground as well as the CAN connections. It mates with a cable to go to the Liquid module which would be mounted further back or in the case of a pull-type sprayer on the sprayer itself. There is a harness from the liquid module to connect to the flowmeter, control valve and section valves. There are other cables to connect to a pressure transducer and the extra valves.

If you were doing a sprayer from scratch you would likely go this second route.

I'm confused as to what you mean by controlling two bypass valves. There are two aux valve connections on the liquid module. They can be setup to act as a master which is ON whenever any section valve is ON. They can also be setup as a dump valve which would be Open whenever all sections are OFF. I'm not sure why you would want or need two bypass valves.

Edited by tedbear 5/19/2013 21:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)