AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FM-750 missing coverage logging
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mdnelson86
Posted 5/18/2013 21:46 (#3104415)
Subject: FM-750 missing coverage logging

Paxton, IL
I've got an interesting issue on my FM-750. I'm using it to steer,monitor seed, and control sections on my planter. Today after I switched varieties, I opened the field back up and some of my coverage map from earlier in the day was gone. I'm using the "applied material" category in the record keeping screen to track variety right now. So the procedure I'm using to change varieties is to close the field, select the same field, continuing the same Event, then change the "applied material" in the record keeping screen.

The odd thing is that part of the variety I had been planting earlier was there, and part of it wasn't. Nothing was changed on the display at the point where the coverage logging stopped on the map. Didn't even stop planting at that point. It all showed up fine until I closed and re-opened the field. After I started planting again, everything seemed to map fine.

I finished that field and planted another 40 acre field tonight, but kept the field open the whole time. When I shut down for the night, I closed out of the field and re-opened to see if it was still there, but everything was missing. So at this point, I think for some reason, my 750 isn't saving whatever coverage it has logged when the field gets closed. I'm not sure why. Anyone had this happen to them and have a solution?

I checked the available storage space using the status pop-up and it shows that I have well over 500 hours of storage left. so it shouldn't be that the display memory is full or anything like that. I also hadn't tried powering the display off and back on until I shut it down tonight. I'm hoping maybe that will solve it and it will work alright tomorrow.

Edited by mdnelson86 5/18/2013 21:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)