AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 1/7/2008 10:58 (#277688 - in reply to #277673)
Subject: Re: Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah

Good post. I'll buy that. Assuming you have just a shred of compassion for an old duffer barely grasping his last bits of sanity & who has nightmares about the car wash.

In the real financial world, the problem which money managers face...is where to put all the money. Pension money arrives like clockwork every two weeks, plus some on the first of the month and some on the last of the month. Boat loads of cash. Mind boggling amounts. I think it is changing for ag producers...will still be some periods of anguish...but as far as the crying by consumers and mostly the media....it is just now starting and will accelerate if prices proceed. Everyone now enjoys cheap food, and always has, but the prices are going to increase. If this thing continues, the urban politicians on tv & talking heads will prove an irritation. Best solution is to disconnect cable or the dish & watch old movies on DVD. While we all worry about the economy & etc. I been invited onto a conference call by a friend, at 9 AM Pacific time, with a fellow representing 300 international millionaires & Billion, mostly Asian, types to discuss the next 'hot investment' venues....that will be interesting. Still an enormous amount of money out there.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)