AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

!973 joke that I remember& one true story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 1/4/2008 07:11 (#275201 - in reply to #275109)
Subject: Re: !973 joke that I remember& one true story

We are going to be out of pocket later today and lightened half of the positions I have been carrying --no good reason to do such but I can't help feeling we are going to get some reactions up here...getting a little rich to just keep charging ahead without some reactions particularly with all of these reports late next week. I can't quite fathom we'd get into that type of hysteria again but agriculture is a minority and the consumer has been hit with high oil and soon much higher food...and we are entering a period when appeal to voters will be a big consideration. In looking at the crude oil chart last night..we have traded crude oil above 60 for more than a couple of years & was previously thought to be an impossible price barrier....I will only believe when or if it were to happen but we might just be entering an era when our boom bust cycle lows will be much higher than a lot of us think. The problem baggage with experience are these wide ranging boom bust cycles of the past & are still very clear in my mind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)