AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Field-IQ Anhydrous Trouble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bleedred
Posted 10/30/2012 22:14 (#2669709 - in reply to #2669461)
Subject: RE: Field-IQ Anhydrous Trouble

East Central Ia
softtail - 10/30/2012 19:49

bleedred - 10/30/2012 17:45

We had simlar issues plus some with a field iq and 750 doing a raven replacement kit. After three days gave up and went to the old trusty insight.

How many times are you going to tell us this? Seems to me someone offered to help you on your 750 issues but you didnt seem to want it. I will agree that the iq is fussier to get set up but i and i am sure there are plenty other dealers that have a lot of these running. I sell both companies and i know that BOTH work. My opinion is next time your want to try something with trimble get a dealer that will help or be there to get it running for you! Arent you the guy that went to ag leader then to trimble and now you are saying your going all ag leader again with combine steering or something? Sure would like to be your dealer as far as sales that is!

Whats the number one response guys hear when they have trouble? Your the only one having that issue!

Some guys dont search or read old posts. I was simply letting him know we had similar issues.

My dealer was in inolved... but still learning and Trimble was not interested in helping... at all.

I had trouble with the paradyme losing signal from the grain tank... otherwise i have old ag leader monitors that i either needed to update and switch guidance systems... or switch to trimble monitors...

Hard to explain it all on my phone... but i am luckily not out much. My dealer took the field iq amd 750 back at no cost to me since we could not get it working. And he is trading my fmx for a used integra. If the geosteers had come out a month sooner we wouldnt be having this conversation.

It sounds like your customers are having better luck and am i glad for you. It didnt work out for us.

Edited by bleedred 10/30/2012 22:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)