AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 700 vs 20/20 display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 10/25/2012 10:45 (#2660087 - in reply to #2659575)
Subject: Re: Pro 700 vs 20/20 display

n.c.iowa

ya okay i should have been more specific,in this time span,ALL of the other players have came up with their versions of the same stuff,and they have improved their functionality,and usability,of their systems.cnh has just stagnated.all of the stuff you mentioned is worthless if the user,in the first 15 minutes of operation of the monitor becomes frustrated beyond words.i have run my test between a pro 600 and a raven monitor,i have planter that's wired with both,by putting several people that are planter operators,in the seat of our 245,and seeing how long it takes for them to get each system running,and planting.the raven wins everytime.i had my 70's some year old dad,a long time ih user,i might add,that if cnh didn't get their stuff together,they are going to lose this battle.torn you seem to be a very knowledgable individual.and i not trying to put the beatdown on you or anybody else that works for cnh,but in my neck of the woods they push the technology,but very little in the way of support or service,and it appears the locals are trying>>>?????i have talked to other local guys and about this,and more than one guy has expressed their frustrations with the usability of the pro 600.

Edited by johnny skeptical 10/25/2012 10:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)