AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help with Autotrak JD 8335 RT nose moving back and foreth
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

aglasergps
Posted 10/23/2012 19:58 (#2657141 - in reply to #2656300)
Subject: Re: Help with Autotrak JD 8335 RT nose moving back and foreth

Brisbane, Australia
This is so obviously a world wide problem and we really need a solution here too. Quite a few of my customers with Autopilots in new RT's (even with the latest Deere software updates installed) are becoming so pissed at the Deere dealers 's response to this issue that they are seriously contemplating getting rid of them (the tractors) and are looking back to the MT or even the new Rowtrack when we get to see one. I've heard Trimble had to sign something for Deere to allow them access to the CAN and in doing so had to forego the ability to calibrate the Autopilot systems properly. I really wonder if this is going to backfire on them if they don't let us steer these new tractors as good as the pre-CAN tractors could - and to say this whole issue is only a 3rd party problem is, well..........a very typical Deere response and one that is fast becomming not very appreciated by even the owners of these new tractors.

Seriously, can anyone tell me exactly how one gets access to these left and right value adjustments so we can see if we can get these tractors to stop their noses from constantly giggling left to right - apart from the fact one gets seasick in them I'm sure it mustn't be doing the pumps any good at all to do this much hammering......maybe it's a way to ensure an ongoing repair income for Deere?

Thanks

Roger
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)