AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A few late tidbits
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 12/20/2007 09:23 (#264625)
Subject: A few late tidbits

Export sales good, no evidence of rationing. November crush a bit above expected. Meal stocks less than expected. Hot in Argentina raising importance of expected weekend rains. Still dry in NE Brazil; too wet in palm growing areas of SE Asia.

In regard to the 'markets heading north' wish list...I used to play a bit with deliveries and the spot market...sometimes added a penny or two to prices....those days are gone....thinking about going shopping today for a good set of unionalls in case the car wash is in my future --if I miss the top of these beans and get stuck in the bus ride down...which is always a threat. Think I am going to risk that the bus will climb a little higher hill in the next few weeks...late january weather & feb weather going to be very important in SA...weather guy thinks there could be a few scattered problems...but long term thoughts from weather guys usually get a person in trouble. Regardless, we all like the pressure and anguish of these markets. Keeps us off the streets, the bars and the poker tables. If the car wash materializes, most likely it will be bingo once a month & try to rebuild the nest egg. I caught a head cold so my humor is a bit warped.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)