AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Loren Kruse (Successful Farming) retiring
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jay NE Ohio
Posted 3/31/2012 20:26 (#2315063 - in reply to #2314863)
Subject: Re: Loren Kruse (Successful Farming) retiring

northeastern Ohio
I remember about 15 years ago, I had a subscription to Successful Farming. I didn't feel that I was getting my money's worth, so I did not renew it after the year ended. They continued to send it to me for free for several months....

One Saturday, I received a phone call from a solicitor asking me to renew my subscription. I told him I was not interested and to put me on the "DO NOT CALL" list. The next afternoon (Sunday), I received another call from the same man asking me to renew my subscription. I asked him if he knew what day it was and he apologized, but continued with his sales pitch. I firmly told him that Sundays were not the day for solicitation and that I did not appreciate the call.

The next day I emailed Mr. Kruse and told him what had happened. He called me personally a few days later and apologized. They had hired this marketing firm to get subscriptions, and he had no idea that they were calling people on Sundays. He said that he would take care of it and I never had another call from them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)