AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

intuicom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

haselmanag
Posted 2/2/2012 11:16 (#2200996 - in reply to #2200941)
Subject: Re: intuicom

NW Ohio
Most growers with problems are in the Putnam and southern Henry county areas. Right in the middle between about 6 cors base stations. I have talked with Dave and shared the problem info with at the time when were trying to figure it out. We went through switching mountpoints back and forth, multiple user names, multiple firmware updates from the manufactures and adding glonass. All things we tried never worked long term every day.

I also have other growers closer to the base stations that worked well with very few problems. After much research and testing it comes down to the way the VRS(virtual refernce station) data is sent out with multiple towers and there are limitations in the system. I happen to fall into one of those areas that the VRS struggles with maintaining every day. Cors can work in most areas, but when you have issues like I had with one grower Running a sprayer 15-20 mph on autosteer and all of a sudden their RTK AB line shifts 3-4 ft and the autosteer and display tries to correct it right now its not a smooth ride for the operater or very good on the equipment to say the least(Thank goodness we have flat ground around here).

Edited by haselmanag 2/6/2012 09:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)