AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will you miss it??? mentally prepare yourself to buy silver and gold now!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 9/27/2011 00:00 (#1980362)
Subject: Will you miss it??? mentally prepare yourself to buy silver and gold now!

Frytown, Iowa

Silver chart...

does anything look similar in this picture??? if you cant see it look right above april 01/06... see the run up then the drop? its small but there is a consolidation period with a fake out to the upside before the second drop of red. see the bottom? hey that would be a good place to buy and go long, right? 

now look at the second run up in between 2008 and 2009. a real nice run up then a solid line down. more consolidation and a fake out to the upside before being smashed down the second time... october/november 2008 would have been a good time to go long right?? thats when I did.

now look at the latest run up... same friggin thing!!! now you can see (more clear in the middle run up) that the second crash down is really only about half the way down. then there is a gradual landing to the low (where you want to buy). right now we have finnished the second crash. now we will see a gentle landing to the low of the year probably within a month or two. im guessing right around 20 will be the bottom... (IMPORTANT) do not try to get to the bottom as you will be to late. this is why i will be a buyer at $23/oz. you never hit the high or the low. 

what is funny is there is another run up that looks soo small farther back. i attatched the second picture so you can see where it is. however at the time it looked just as big as this latest run up. i have been burned 2xs now on that consolidation period where the fake out made me think silver was going up again... i didnt fall for it this time. 

silver is the only market i really know. i know it better than gold because it mirrors gold. if you look at the gold chart you can interpret the silver market. keep this in mind that the silver market is more volatile and is ALWAYS the last to rise. when it does it has to catch up to gold. keeping that in mind we look to the gold chart and see that it has broken through the $880 mark that was its high in the 80s. since gold broke through its old highs then silver will also. silver has yet to bust through $52. thats ok. we know that silver is the last to rise which means this bull run is not over. gold is now 2xs the old high and if we move that to the silver chart we know that silver can bust through $100 dollars/oz. (double the 80s high of 52). when silver busts through the 100 dollar mark i would say that is the last run up before a massive deflation (as following massive inflation is always deflation). are you prepared???

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=236385&posts=10#M1794020

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=249548&posts=4#M1904051 

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=250538&posts=5#M1912729

http://allaboutfarming.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk8&action=display&thread=774

if you are interested in buying gold or silver there are two sites i like... Kitco and APMEX  Also to warn you if you buy at the low levels I have told you to, the dealers may be "temporarily out" or have high premiums on their bullion. if you have a Scottrade account open it and you can invest temporarily in SLV or GLD. two stocks that follow the gold and silver price. you can trade them far cheaper and quicker than physical. once silver and gold have risen to higher levels you will see how the dealers all of a sudden "have a flush stock" or have cheaper premiums. you can keep your SLV or GLD or you can sell them and buy the physical...

good luck. when i look at markets it is through foggy glass. always use your head and things can change quickly. i will be revising my plans as things progress. 

(Picture 7.jpg)

(Picture 9.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Picture 7.jpg (56KB - 290 downloads)
Attachments Picture 9.jpg (47KB - 278 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)