AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sorry once again 2630 setup in SMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jason Hinson
Posted 9/15/2011 07:48 (#1963190 - in reply to #1962788)
Subject: Re: Sorry once again 2630 setup in SMS

Kingston, Iowa
I think there is an error somewhere in my SMS management tree. I talked to AgLeader tech support yesterday and was told to check for GPS fliers on the planting maps and to make sure all of the management items were in order for seed. I went thru all of my fields and double checked them. I did find a couple of fields that were goofy, loads not seperated or such, and fixed them. I still got the error in SMS when I closed out the setup export page. When I get the error it still exports the setup file and when I checked this one all of the file structure looked OK, but I've never been succesful in getting the 2630 to recognize the file to import when this happens. Ag Leader tech also mentioned that sometimes a combination of long Grower, Farm, and Field names will sometimes cause problems, but since I was able to get the names and soybean varieties in earlier, I don't think this is the case. For today I did a setup for only the field I am going to work in. It exported without the error and I'll see when I get to the combine if it recognizes it. The battle continues.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)