AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sorry once again 2630 setup in SMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jason Hinson
Posted 9/13/2011 20:34 (#1960849)
Subject: Sorry once again 2630 setup in SMS

Kingston, Iowa
I placed a Call to Agleader tech support but got on the answering machine too late this evening.

I'm still trying to make the setup file for my 2630 from SMS. I was able to do an initial setup. It had all of my field names and Varieties for soybeans that were collected by the 2630 but was missing the corn varieties from the 20/20 Data. A previous post had an answer for that problem which had to do with making sure the Crop type was set to corn on each variety. I changed all of that and the export seems to work but when I load the USB into the 2630 it won't find the file I created to import. It does see the file that was exported with last springs soybean planting data named Spring 11. I've tried loading the usb from my computer by directly loading the file to the usb from the setup utility, and by copying it from the default sms export folder.

I took a look at the file structure on both the Spring 11 which was exported from the 2630 and the Test Fall Setup 2011 and it looks like there were two RCD folders created. I don't think it should be that way but would that be enough to not let the 2630 recognize it as an import file?

(File hierarchy created by SMS for 2630.JPG)

(File Hierarchy created by 2630 export.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments File hierarchy created by SMS for 2630.JPG (19KB - 74 downloads)
Attachments File Hierarchy created by 2630 export.JPG (26KB - 78 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)