AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do I need an Ipad, or just want one?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Jd4lfe
Posted 9/9/2011 16:32 (#1954495 - in reply to #1950711)
Subject: Re: Do I need an Ipad, or just want one?

McCartman - 9/7/2011 12:03

If the Asus is all you say it is, I expect by the end of the year Apple will be selling iPads for $99 to get rid of them and the Asus will be selling by the millions. Remind me after Christmas this year and we'll see what happens. :)

That was probably the dumbest state ment I have read..... thus far !
What am I to remind you ???? That a number of online reviews say the "Eee Pad" blows your Apple out of the water ??? Thats all Im going by.... and If I can save myself $250 I will !
There is literally NOTHING the Ipad can do over the Asus.... other then 3G.... and that is alrdy available in Europe.

There is 10 tablets on the market now..... Just because one has came out on top this year (Asus).... doesnt mean it will be the "be all-end all" to the tablet world !
Ofcourse..... Ipad's 3,4, & 5 should be out in the next few months..... and Im sure each one is bigger and badder then the one before..... and all you have to do is spend $6-7-800 to get the baddest Ipad out there. EVERY YEAR !!!!!
I mean.... how could you stand yourself.... being the only one with an Ipad2 when all your "cool/hipster" buddies have the I pad 3...or 4.... to go along with there Iphone6 and Ipod7

But wait.... what if you need Adobe flash ??????? Like 85% of websites out there...... What does your all mighty Ipad2 do ?

Apple is the problem with this world...... every 8 mnths it seems like there is a new "I" something coming out.... so where do the old ones end up ???? $700 paper weights, land fills, or in a drawer collecting dust. WASTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original poster...... dont listen to the brainwashed apple soldiers. Save yourself some money... Get ANYTHING other then the Ipad. ... I suggest an Asus Eee Pad transformer..... AGAIN !!!!!!!

Edited by Jd4lfe 9/9/2011 16:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)