AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Joli
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Chris
Posted 7/21/2011 10:17 (#1872848 - in reply to #1872588)
Subject: RE: Joli

East central Iowa

Sorry that I didn't give more information.  However if you've been here very long I would hope that by now you realize I have offered help to people and have not knowingly posted anything that would lead them into problems.  I've made every effort to help people avoid problems. 

I looked at the post I made and it is cryptic, I should have given a little more information.  I did say that it had been found in MaximumPC.  However if one is running good antivirus, a good firewall and an up to date browser one should be safe.  (within reason)

I also run my Firefox in a sandbox so that whatever downloads doesn't get onto my computer.  If you are interested in Sandboxie go to http://www.sandboxie.com/ where you can read about it and download if you want.  It keeps anything downloaded in a safe place so it can't get at your regular files or mess up your computer.  Just empty the sandbox if something causes problems.

All that said, here is a bit of information about Joli from the site.

"Joli OS is a free and easy way to turn any computer up to 10 years old into a cool new cloud device. Get on the Web and instantly connect to all your Web apps, files and services using the computer you already own. You may never need to buy a new computer again.
It’s easy. Just download Joli OS. It installs in just 10 minutes."

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Joli - Chris : 7/20/2011 13:04

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)