AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Talking smart phones, which do you prefer... Android/Blackberry?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Grainman
Posted 2/26/2011 09:05 (#1636960 - in reply to #1634580)
Subject: RE: Talking smart phones, which do you prefer... Android/Blackberry?

N AL

I have had a android {samsung captivate} for a little over two months now. I love it. I updated it to Froyo 2.2 two days ago. I have been very impressed with the battery life. Yesterday I spent alot of time playing with it after doing the update and the battery went over 15 hours. I spent alot of that time using the GPS apps. They are much improved under Froyo. There is a place now where you came tell what is using the most battery power. My screen consumed 97% of my battery because I spent so much time "playing" with it. If you are not getting good battery life that is the first place I would look. Trying dimming and reducing the time the screen is lit.Under normal use I never have a problem going 24 hrs on the battery. I usually charge it very night but I have forgotten and it was still 25% the next norming.

I had a WM Fuze before so I cannot compare a Blackberry. I do have my captivate in a Otter Box. I like it too. It is easy to take off for "dress" when I don't want the bulk. I just use a ruuber skin and leather case then.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)