AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Windows Live Mail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

trakman
Posted 1/26/2011 19:32 (#1574551)
Subject: Windows Live Mail

Central Kansas
What a POS. Bought this computer about a year ago. It has "Windows 7". I am happy with the Windows 7 part, happy that I got high speed internet wireless...............BUT.........................Windows Live Mail is an absolute piece of JUNK!...............or something is not right with how things are set up. I question that I miss some mail, other times I can't open my mail, other times after sending an E-mail and then go to the "sent items", it's not there so you wonder if the person on the other end even got it? Other times, when you bring the computer out of the sleep mode, look to see if you have any mail, see none and then 5 minutes later, it "dings" its bell and then you look and the mail is there,................sometimes you can open it and other times it just freezes up at that point. Right at the moment, I have an E-mail I want to open and this POS will not allow me to at this time,......Grrrrrrrrrr!

Any simple fix's? I'm not the worlds best with computers so can't do a whole lot. I can get my neighbor to come over and see what he can do but I have to wait until the weekend when he comes home from college Is "Windows Live Mail" a problem?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)