AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Engine oil on cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Plierswearer
Posted 10/30/2010 09:19 (#1414095 - in reply to #1414047)
Subject: JDH SE IA _ = THIN SKIN

Midwest
j doc - 10/30/2010 07:41

I understand - cats are like kids to you and I can see how you would have been offended. I am glad you have standards - I do too and no one should ever try to remove oil from a cat with matches - that is what made the joke funny to me.

As a businessman I never have used this site for anything other than entertainment - maybe I should be anonymous - I do not take myself that seriously - I sure hope other people don't either.

My advice is do not open the link I posted to the previous thread you will not like the tone of the discussion.

I will try to not make disparaging remarks toward cats in the future.  I hope you will forgive the indiscretion.

JDH SE IA in IMHO has over reacted to 2 different threads in the last week and taken 2 posters behind the wood shed. (actually didnt make it behind the shed, before he let loose)

#1 was the thread about the older man with alzheimer's and someone's opinion about the subject.

#2 is this thread about a cat with oil on it and a simple joke made on how to clean it.

Neither poster deserved the blast.

I agree with j doc and being anonymous, its one way to be able to express your opinion on subjects and not worry about situations like this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)