AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flexi Coil 3450 VR Air Cart with Trimble Field IQ
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

raider2b
Posted 4/14/2024 07:19 (#10706073 - in reply to #10706031)
Subject: RE: Flexi Coil 3450 VR Air Cart with Trimble Field IQ

North Dakota
Everyone here converts them to the CNH ISO system. It uses the existing sensors and replaces the harnesses and controller. If the harness over the drill is good you don't need to replace it.

For a three tank tow behind you will need two harnesses 87538540 and 87641811. The controller 87588171. Part numbers have changed and if you have a tow between there is a different harness. If you have a tow between but do not have the CNH blockage monitor you can use the tow behind harness. Tow between harness is $1500 more. If you need the drill harness we get a canbus extension from AgExpress for about $900.

I just put one in a couple of weeks ago and cost was about $3800 if I remember correct. Takes about 4-5 hours to install.

This effectively makes it a Precision cart that connects to a VT screen. You can use any brand display. If you do this you can use variable rates and single section shut off.

It has been a few years since I priced a Field-Iq for a drill but I am guessing it will be north of $6000 to install a 3 tank system.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)