AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The main reason Interest rates will go unchanged through November
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Hawkeyefan
Posted 4/3/2024 19:36 (#10692683 - in reply to #10692192)
Subject: RE: The main reason Interest rates will go unchanged through November

N.W. Iowa
diesel06 - 4/3/2024 13:04

They shouldn’t get cut. Should actually get raised more. As stated, net worths going up is from money printing, house appraisals and 401ks appreciating. The blue color folks don’t have anymore money. I work with 1000s of people who make a good blue color living. Most live paycheck to paycheck and have very little in retirement. They value driving the nicest newest cars, going out to eat, taking rockstar vacations, buying adult toys, etc. At some point, the party will stop when they can’t service debt on the houses they are slave to along with 2-3 credit cards maxed out. The 20k SxS they bought won’t even bring 2k when no one wants it. That’s when things will get interesting. I also don’t buy that inflation is 2%. The numbers are BS. I used to buy a pack of lifesavers for work and it cost me $2 at dollar general. When it went to 2.25, I quit buying it. Same pack is now 2.75. Is that 3%?? The stuff people need or want is up way more than they are advertising. I have 3 teenagers to feed and it’s absolutely ridiculous the grocery bill and we live way below our means.
The government and elites need to wake up to what the working folks are dealing with.

When the inflation numbers don’t include food or energy,the percent of inflation is much higher.
Every thing costs more than it did 3 years ago.

But the dems say don’t believe what your living,your better off than before because we say so. What a joke these people are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)