AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colin ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/3/2010 03:25 (#1000383 - in reply to #1000334)
Subject: RE: Colin ?

Colin, I take offence of your statement we are a bunch of prayer mumblers. And know were have I read were somebody has labeled atheists as stupid, etc. Believe me I do have tolerance of others, if I didn't and all the others here didn't they wouldn't respond to you. And if you don't like the references to God, then you are more than welcome to not visit this, any other webs sites in America. I do know you are a smart man, and can surely find a web site that you could converse with about religion.

I will tell you this Colin, I treasure the times I can talk to people about there beliefs, thoughts, values, family, etc. I find all people very interesting to talk to. Even if I don't agree with them, I still respect there right to their beliefs as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights that are given to me by my country. Like I said in my earlier post I would love to sit down over a great steak dinner with you, and discuss your farm, family, thoughts, etc. But lets call it quits over this religion bashing, ok? Life is just too dam short to waste valuable time on things like bashing others, and running them down. I really think you would better served to try and start a debate about combine colors here than religion. LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)