AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going to National Farm Bureau in New Orleans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

daddycal
Posted 11/12/2018 11:59 (#7101145)
Subject: Going to National Farm Bureau in New Orleans

Montana
My daughter will be representing Montana in the Young Farmer and Rancher discussion meet, at the national Farm bureau convention. I am going to try to attend and see her as a part of the convention.

I know nothing about that area but would love to perhaps fly earlier and maybe stay a day or two later, and see some agricultural operations and learn about what you folks do in your part of the world.

I have had some incredible fun people come to visit our Montana Ranch and I would most like to spend a day helping if I could on a farming or livestock operation in the New Orleans area.

I will have a room during the convention but perhaps someone can suggest a bed and breakfast in that part of Louisiana if I spend a few extra days in the area.

I seem my ticket will take me through Dallas and it may be fun to visit someone from that area. Before January 11 or after January 16.

I plan to make my place in Big Timber Montana, a fun stop off for a night and or a day or two if someone comes to this part of the world. I can share where I ranch with a day tour or show and share the Big Timber Montana area. Perhaps someone knows of such a host in the Dallas and New Orleans area.
You can use my email if you have any suggestions
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)