AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bummer two flats
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 10/30/2018 06:30 (#7073430)
Subject: Bummer two flats

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
We had some of the grandkids here over the weekend. My wife and the kids brought me dinner and rode around with me a bit on the combine on Sunday at a farm about 5 miles from home. As they were leaving my wife says the low tire symbol was lit up on the dash. Sure enough the back left tire was low but not completely flat. I told her to try and get home but keep a close eye on it checking it periodically and to call me if I needed to come e change it for her. She made it home OK but as my grandson was walking by the front left tire he said Grandma I hear air coming out of this tire also. Sure enough it was leaking also. What’s the chances of getting two flats in one trip :-)?

I haven’t had time to get them fixed yet but I’m guessing it’s either cornstalks or something she picked up while driving over an old farmstead that was tore down 3-4 years ago that’s in corn this year. Their Michelin tires so shouldn’t be too soft I wouldn’t think if it’s from the cornstalks.

(89C25999-11CC-4811-BB15-5614E9959C22 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 89C25999-11CC-4811-BB15-5614E9959C22 (full).jpeg (119KB - 107 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)